It that an oxymoron or could it be true? Can chocolate really be healthy?
The answer is, yes and no.
Dark healthy chocolate benefits include:
* Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol.
* Stimulates endorphin production leading to a greater sense of pleasure.
* Contains serotonin, which acts as an anti-depressant.
* Contains theobromine, which is like caffeine but without all the bad side affects.
Unfortunately, there are bad aspects of ordinary dark chocolate. Actually they are not within the chocolate at all, they are just often added for whatever reason might be. Items like waxes and fillers, which I guess are meant to compliment the product.
I still remember my experience with a 70% cacao bar being handed to me last summer. What seemed like a kind delicious event to start with ended with a horrible taste going into my taste buds and beyond? Yes indeed. The giver didn’t intend that I feel like I was eating a candle, it’s just the way it was. Yuck!
Experiences like that would lead me away from eating dark chocolate if it were not for what I have discovered.
* May Help You Lose Weight*
* Increases Your Sense of Well-Being*
* Supports Healthy Response to Inflammation*
* Helps Provide Natural Energy*
* Helps Promote Cardiovascular Health*
* Improves Sleep*
* Unique Cold Processed Formulation*
NOTE 1: *The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
NOTE 2: While all the above is exciting, its even better to know this chocolate actually tastes delicious. So, if you’re like me, and you’re ready for an exquisitely delicious alternative to mostly healthy chocolate then it’s time you discover the benefits of truly healthy chocolates.
Dark healthy chocolate can indeed be beneficial to your life, but only if you eat it.
What do you get when you put healthy and chocolate together with…
* A highly interactive website
* Tons of targeted marketing with integrated video technology
* And a unique business opportunity
===> Body By Chocolates
Eat Healthy – Eat Xocai